We practice mindfulness in Green Timbers Urban Forest on Sunday 8 AM. The practice includes mindful qigong and mindful walk as well as some standing meditation. This event is usually led by Sung Yang.
Everyone is welcome and free to participate this mindfulness practice in the nature. If you are having a difficulty practice mindfulness alone, practicing in a group will make it easier.
We usually practice mindful qigong for 60 or 70 minutes (including standing meditation) and walk for 50 minutes. However, we do not have a fixed time how long we practice. It can be longer or shorter depending on situations. Also welcome to join the tea/coffee after the walk.
- Meeting Location: Green Timbers Urban Forest parking lot. (100 Avenue, Surrey- Map and direction )
- Time: 8 AM
- Date: every Sunday
- Free drop-in
- By Public Transportation: See the google map for detail.
- Be prepared for weather conditions, wind, rain or snow. You may need a rainproof jacket and/or umbrella.
- This event has been held rain or shine regularly in the past years. However, there were few cancellations in the past due to heavy snow. If this event has to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a notice will be posted on the news page in advance (at least 24 hour). You will also get an automatic email notification if you subscribe to the news via email.
- This event is subject to change: See the latest update on this event